Yeah! After almost two years of wondering how to earn money through blogging, I have now found the way. When I started this blog back in 2007, I just took some of the ideas based on research but did not take the perseverance to pursue the possible career. I guess I got discouraged on how techie it can look. Not until today that I started studying again the business in blogging.
1st Step:
1. The best way for you to earn through youir blogs is by putting advertisements on your site. Now as of today, the only advertisement I know how to do is through Google Adsense.
2. If you have an existing blogsite, you can start uploading your ads there through Adsense. The easiest blogsite for me is by making a web page through www.blogger.com
3. No. Multiply, friendster, facebook does not allow you to advertise on their site.
2nd Step:
1. Go to www.google.com/adsense to start earning money.
2. Sign up for an account
3rd Step:
1. Well, I'm not yet that familiar with the do's and way to's of this blogging business but if you're using blogger.com, there are friendly tabs on this site that can lead you to a link of google adsense and can easily help you putting up those google advertisements. Just try customizing your layouts and it will take you there.
2. I don't know if this blog helped you. I hope somehow it did. hehe. I'm kinda dizzy now. Sorry. But what is just important is you sign-up in google adsense and that you start making blogs at blogger.com.
PS. I know my steps are kinda lame, but I hope you still got the point. My purpose for this is to just simply give an idea to those who are totally clueless of earning thru their blogs.
If you have questions, make a comment and we'll try to solve this together! Enjoy! ;)
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment