I started making this blog just for the purpose of earning money. You see, money for blogging is getting so much popular these days. It has also been featured already in shows like TV Patrol and Mel and Joey. According to reports, bloggers can earn as much as 50,000 pesos a month, or I bet higher depending on how many articles you write in a day. Some may have thought this is an easy stuff. Even I became so eager at making one as soon as possible, but then I just realized that creating a blog doesn't just end up there, there are so many things that you need to consider too.
Let me qoute the famous Filipino blogger, Abe (abraham) Olandres a.k.a YUGATECH. He said that
"a lot people have been emailing him asking that they wanted to put up aTrue! It is not really simple, as I may testify! I created this blog several weeks ago hoping tomorrow or in a few more weeks I will already start earning money, but I was wrong. After creating this, I realized the truth in the saying, "If you don't have the heart on it, it won't work." The first thing that crossed my mind was, how am I going to start this? What am I going to write? How would I catch the people's interest? Thinking of so many things, laziness also becomes a factor.
blog because they want to earn. He said that it’s not that simple. He started
his blog in 2002 and just started to realized that he can place advertisers in
his blog in 2005. So the bottom line is this is not an overnight gig. Like other
businesses or enterprise you should put a lot of effort, passion, skill and
patience."
Probably, most of you wanted to get the idea on how to earn money with your blogging. Well, the idea is... you have to put advertisements on your blogs. The most popular advertiser is Google Adsense. Just sign up for a google adsense, input your blog address, then there you go. But wait, that is not that easy. The key to earn money is get a lot of people to view your webpage, which they also call NET TRAFFIC! Of course, the more people to view your site, the more people will get to see their advertisements! See the concept, this is just like making your own TV show over the internet. The more popular your show is, the more advertisers you get. And lastly, creating a blog from a free domain won't get you money because they already have their own advertisements. You need to get your own web host, which means buying your own webpage. Got that? Other advertisers are, AdAuction, Bidvertiser, AuctionAds, and etc. Just keep on searching the web.
To give you more idea on what I'm talking about, let me bring you to these links. =)
2 comments:
I agree it's not as easy as 1-2-3. Work your hardest and you will be rewarded that's why I am tagging you.
http://jccleofe.blogspot.com/2008/05/blog-tag-birth-month.html
Have a great day!
wow thanks for this comment! ngayon ko lang nabasa. sori, just got one post over the years! this tym, sisiryosohin ko na. hehehe. =P
Post a Comment